Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 2 cups chicken stock and half-and-half until nearly boiling. Add polenta and stir constantly until no clumps remain, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer until tender and thickened, 20 to 30 minutes. Add additional stock or water if polenta is too thick.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, oregano, thyme, and ancho chile powder. Simmer until vegetables reach desired texture, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir Parmesan cheese into the polenta. Add shrimp to the vegetable mixture; cook until pink and heated through, 3 to 5 minutes more. Spoon polenta onto serving plates and top with shrimp mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is flexible; add what spices, etc. appeal to you. It's quick, tasty, and easy and looks good on the plate. The creamy polenta is a great background for many different variations!
- Use frozen shrimp, thawed, if preferred.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 15 42.5 25.6 143 1166 Full nutrition