Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 258
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Set marinade aside.
- Place chicken thighs into a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken and seal bag, making sure to cover all parts of chicken. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken pieces in the air fryer basket, cooking in batches if necessary.
- Fry until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 22 to 24 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Squeeze a lemon wedge over each piece upon serving.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 18.6 3.6 19.4 71 242 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
last nite was the first dinner on KETO- hubs is going full force- i chose this recipe to go with cauliflower rice and stir fry veggies--- PERFECT-- yes- i made changes- sorry-- i marinated as r...
This is absolutely fabulous. It’s so easy and so delicious, it will be my go to method for chicken from now on. I actually used leg quarters instead of just thighs and times were the same. What ...
I marinated it a little longer so I could get more flavour. Every one loved it so much I am making again tonight. Thank you