Sous Vide Butter-Poached Lobster Tails
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 lobster tails)
- Fill a large pot with warm water. Attach the sous vide cooker to the pot and set the temperature to 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54 degrees Celsius) and the time to 30 minutes.
- Cutting the underside of the lobster tail with kitchen shears and remove the fins; carefully lift the meat out.
- Place 1 slice of lemon in the bottom of a resealable zip-top bag. Place lobster tail over lemon and spread with butter. Season with a pinch of parsley and garlic. Seal the second half of the lemon, lobster, butter, and seasonings this way in a second bag.
- Use the water immersion method to remove all air from the bags and place into the pot, securing with tongs so they are fully immersed.
- When the time is up, remove the bags from the pot, open, and move the tails onto a warm plate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 196 calories; 8.1 3.7 26.8 112 553 Full nutrition