Dill Pickle Bloody Mary
14 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour dill pickle juice into a shallow plate. Combine sriracha salt, celery seed, and black pepper on another shallow plate.
- One-by-one, dip the rims of 4 glasses first into the dill pickle juice and then into the salt mixture to coat the rims. Place glasses into the refrigerator or freezer. Pour remaining dill pickle juice and salt mixture into a large pitcher. Add vegetable juice, vodka, lime juice, horseradish powder, and hot sauce. Mix well. Allow Bloody Mary mixture to rest for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Slide 1 pickled egg, 1 pickled okra spear, and 1 dill pickle onto each bamboo skewer.
- Before serving, add 2 two ice cubes, 1 loaded bamboo skewer, and 1 celery stalk to each rimmed glass. Give the Bloody Mary pitcher a stir and pour evenly into the 4 prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use spicy dill pickles for a nice kick.
- If you have time, pickle the okra and eggs yourself by adding 4 boiled eggs and 4 large okra spears to the dill pickle jar.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 5.8 19.5 11 228 1992 Full nutrition