Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Pulse millet in a blender or food processor until it resembles coarse ground coffee. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add almonds and toast until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Add pepitas and continue to stir and toast until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Stir in coconut and flax seeds and toast until golden, about 5 minutes more. Pour mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Pour ground millet into the same pan. Toast until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Pour in 1 1/2 cups almond milk, stirring to ensure there are no lumps. Bring to a boil; add dates. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the toasted seed mixture to the porridge. Sprinkle in cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well. Continue simmering until thickened, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Pour porridge into two bowls. Divide remaining seed mixture and 1/2 cup almond milk between bowls and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 329 calories; 14.1 47.6 9 0 165 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1