Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Skewers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons pineapple juice, 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons hot honey, garlic, brown sugar, salt, and ginger in a saucepan; stir until well combined. Cook over medium heat until sauce is just starting to boil, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk in cornstarch until well incorporated. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to thicken, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove teriyaki sauce from heat.
- Thread chicken into skewers. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Brush chicken on both sides with teriyaki sauce, reserving remaining sauce, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken skewers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Brush skewers with more sauce. Broil each side for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with extra teriyaki sauce on the side.
You might also like
- Editorial Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of teriyaki sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 11.8 42.5 20.1 71 1073 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1