German-Style Baked Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly spray a baking pan.
- Whisk apple juice and brown mustard together in a bowl. Spread out panko on a shallow plate.
- Dip each pork chop in the mustard mixture to cover completely, then roll in panko. Place in the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are no longer pink in the center and bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, pour remaining mustard mixture into a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until bubbling and simmer until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and horseradish. Remove pork chops from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat sauerkraut in a separate pan until hot. Place about 1/3 of the sauerkraut on each plate. Top with 1 pork chop and drizzle with mustard cream sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If the breading does not appear to be browning well, spray chops lightly with nonstick cooking spray and return to the oven to brown further. Avoid overcooking. The pork chops come out very moist, but only if you do not overcook them.
- This recipe has 7 WW® points per serving.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 5.6 26.6 15 29 1427 Full nutrition