Easy Homemade Shrimp Fried Rice
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 551
Original recipe yields 4 servings (5 cups)
- Heat sesame oil and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove shrimp from the skillet using a slotted spoon, allowing oils and cooking juices to remain in the skillet. Place shrimp on a plate and set aside.
- Add peas and carrots and corn to the skillet and cook, stirring intermittently, until vegetables begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Push vegetables to the side of the skillet, pour eggs into the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, rice, and green onions into the skillet. Drizzle evenly with soy sauce, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Cook until shrimp is reheated through, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cooking time will vary based on size of shrimp. Don't overcook.
Per Serving: 551 calories; 19 63.9 30.4 312 971 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1