Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 waffles)
- Combine water and flaxseed meal in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add almond milk, oil, applesauce, and vanilla extract to flaxseed mixture. Combine until smooth. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Add 1/3 cup waffle batter to the preheated waffle iron and cook until waffle is golden brown and the iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any milk substitute that you'd like, such as soy milk.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 11.3 39.6 5.1 0 730 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were really good! They were fluffy, just like an egg waffle would be. I added some dairy-free (small) chocolate chips and it added a little extra sweet to it. Thanks for sharing this great...