Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 442
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pat chicken thighs with a paper towel to dry. Sprinkle all sides with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add olive oil and butter and stir until butter is melted. Add chicken thighs, skin-side down, and saute until skin turns golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Pour chicken broth, whipping cream, and Chardonnay into the pot and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom with a wooden spoon. Stir in rice until thoroughly mixed. Nestle chicken thighs on top of rice. Hit cancel and close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, for 20 minutes. Then release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Add broccoli florets to the pot and close and lock the lid. Select Steam function and set timer for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
You might also like
Per Serving: 442 calories; 29.1 20.3 22.2 115 1411 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I only had boneless chicken thighs so the chicken wasn't as tender. I used Better Than Bouillon instead of chicken broth.I didn't have the Parmesan rice so I used jasmine rice and added parmesan...