Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bundles)
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and briefly cook uncovered until just beginning to soften, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Bunch the spears into groups of 5. Place a slice of provolone cheese over the top of each bunch. Wrap a slice of prosciutto, starting at the base of the spears, around the spear-cheese package and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place each wrapped asparagus bunch on the grill.
- Grill until prosciutto is crispy and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You could also cook in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 12.2 3.7 11.8 32 541 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1