Sally's Napa Cabbage Salad
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toast sliced almonds on a baking sheet in the preheated oven until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Mix toasted almonds, napa cabbage, ramen noodles with seasoning packet, green onions, mayonnaise, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds together in a large bowl. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
- Mix sugar, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and soy sauce together in a separate bowl to make dressing. Pour over the salad just before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Adjust sugar amount in the dressing to your personal taste.
- You can substitute olive oil for vegetable oil in the dressing.
- Chilling time adds a crispness to the salad--use your own judgement as to how long.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 39.1 42.2 9.2 5 405 Full nutrition