Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 258
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in bell pepper, onions, and garlic; fry until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add snow peas and cook, covered, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and fry until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Stir until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve over cooked brown rice.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I have also made this with pre-cooked shrimp.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 5.3 28 22.9 173 861 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1