CB's Shrimp Fried Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 415
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk eggs and water together in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook, without stirring, until almost firm, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 1 minute more. Carefully transfer egg to a plate and slice into thin strips, about 2 1/2-inches long.
- Heat oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Add rice and cook, stirring constantly, until rice is nicely separated and firm, but not browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add shrimp, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add green onion and egg strips; cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and additional soy sauce if needed.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Please note that your rice must be cold! Rice from a rice cooker that has been refrigerated overnight is optimal for this recipe. Rice that is too wet or not chilled enough before cooking will not yield optimal results.
- I use frozen small shrimp (the kind intended for shrimp salad) that has been thawed. Use larger shrimp if you prefer.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 20.1 39.7 18 176 952 Full nutrition