Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with liners.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Stir in walnuts and oats.
- Combine bananas, sugar, almond milk, canola oil, vanilla extract, and vinegar in a separate bowl. Blend together until smooth. Add to the flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Drop batter into the muffin cups, filling each completely full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 23 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I sometimes substitute sunflower or pumpkin seeds for the walnuts. You can use all-purpose flour instead of whole wheat pastry flour. You can use any non-dairy milk instead of the almond milk.
- I don't think these muffins are too sweet, but you can use just 3/4 cup sugar.
- Omitting the oats will reduce yield to about 16 muffins.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 7.9 28.8 3.1 0 159 Full nutrition