Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 732
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Line a second cookie sheet with several layers of paper towels.
- Mix coconut flour, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Whisk eggs thoroughly in a second bowl.
- Grind macadamia nuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Avoid overmixing or mixture will start to clump. Empty ground nuts into a third bowl; mix in coconut until blended.
- Place each shrimp in the coconut flour mixture, lightly coating on all sides. Then dip in the egg, and finally in the macadamia-coconut mixture. Place on the parchment-lined cookie sheet; repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat until melted; add shrimp. Cook, turning often, adding more ghee as needed, until golden brown and evenly cooked, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Drain shrimp on paper towels. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Almond flour may be substituted for coconut flour, if desired.
- Refined coconut oil or butter may be used in place of ghee, if preferred.
Per Serving: 732 calories; 60.7 26.6 27.2 255 426 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1