Ingredients30 m servings 299
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cut in butter using a pastry blender or fork until the flour mixture looks like cornmeal.
- Pour in milk, 1 egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in frozen blueberries and mix sparingly.
- Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet into 10 equal-sized amounts of dough. Do not flatten. Brush tops with reserved beaten egg. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar evenly over the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The baking powder and baking soda measurements are not leveled.
Per Serving: 299 calories; 11.2 44.2 5.8 63 381 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really like this recipe. It is very simple and straight forward. I've made it twice now, and these scones are excellent. I use fresh blueberries instead of frozen, and they turn out great. Inste...
These are easy to make with ingredients readily available in my kitchen. Exactly the size, taste and texture I was looking for. Very tasty! I didnt change a thing except I used fresh blueberri...