Ingredients35 m servings 158
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a large baking sheet.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together lemon yogurt, butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold blueberries into mixture.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest in a small bowl until glaze is smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over warm scones and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Be careful not to overmix the batter or the scones will come out dense and hard.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 3.9 27.7 3.3 22 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
These are a delicious drop scone! I have been making them for some time, a favorite go to breakfast bread at this house. They are quick to make & relatively healthy if you use low-fat yogurt. Th...
I had never made scones before and this recipe was not only easy, it is delicious! I got 16 scones using a 1 tbs cookie scoop. They were done in 18 minutes. I waited 3 minutes and then I glazed ...
Love this recipe cuz it's delicious, simpler and uses less butter than most. I used low fat yogurt since that was all I had. The dough came out quite dry for me, and I'm not sure why. I had to ...
These turned out very moist and flavorful. The only thing I changed was I used 1/2 cup lemon yogurt and 1/2 cup of sour cream because I didn’t have enough yogurt on hand. I will make these again!
These are terrific! Ok, I did change two things....I used finely chopped strawberries because that's what I had. I would also try these with peaches! I also used half whole wheat/AP flours. The ...
They are good. I had to use vanilla yogurt as it was what I had. Now, honestly, it might need a hint more sugar, but it will take a bit of experimentation to get it to my taste. Also, my blueber...