Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat Cauliflower dry. Remove tough core and break (or cut) the florets into bit sized pieces. Set aside.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, cayenne, and garam masala in a large bowl; mix into a paste. Add cauliflower and gently mix with a spoon to evenly coat with the spice paste. Transfer cauliflower to the prepared baking sheet and spread out in one layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven until cauliflower begins to caramelize, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute ghee for the olive oil, though the dish is no longer vegan if you do.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 14.2 19.7 7 0 984 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1