Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 356
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Pour in olive oil and heat until sizzling; add meat and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Transfer meat to a plate, reserving juices in the pot. Add jalapenos, garlic, and ginger to the pot. Cook and stir until tender, about 2 minutes. Season with curry powder.
- Pour 1/2 of the beef broth into the pot; scrape brown bits from the bottom of the pot using a wooden spoon. Return meat to the pot with remaining beef broth, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, and onion. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions and set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes more. Unlock and remove the lid.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 19.4 22.8 22.1 63 549 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I finally decided to give a review, not because I love it, because I DO, but because I wince at the brazen quality of commenting by some of our members. Yikers. Really? Heaven help the innocen...
This is SO good, easy to make and full of flavor! I recommend browning the meat in batches, otherwise the pot is too crowded and the meat tends to steam. All I needed to add was a bit of salt at...