Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 110
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Blend bacon, eggs, salsa, and almond flour together in a blender on medium speed until thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you use a 12-cup muffin pan or two 6-cup muffin pans and have empty spots left, fill the empty spots 3/4 full with water so they all cook evenly.
Per Serving: 110 calories; 8.2 2.9 6.7 98 236 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1