Italian-Style Sausage Breakfast Bake
"This Italian-Style Sausage Breakfast Bake makes such a great weekend brunch recipe. It's packed with zesty Italian flavors, which makes it a family favorite of ours. While the breakfast bake is cooking, it's the perfect time to enjoy family and friends in the kitchen when entertaining! This recipe is served in one dish which makes it so nice for a quick cleanup."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 298
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer cubed bread into prepared baking dish. Cook sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain. Layer sausage over bread cubes.
- Place eggs, milk, pesto, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. Gently mix in cheeses, tomatoes, and green onions until combined. Pour over sausage and bread mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Bake dish for 45 to 55 minutes, until set. Before serving, top with fresh sliced basil leaves. Cut into squares and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- After step 3, you can cover the baking dish with foil and refrigerate overnight.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 17.2 15.9 19.5 169 514 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1