Ingredients50 m servings 401
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Smithfield(R) breakfast sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, chopping sausage and turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Cook and stir onion in the same skillet until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in the skillet. Pour in eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place pita breads on lined baking sheet. Top with sausage, scrambled eggs, tomato, and spinach. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Serve garnished with avocado slices.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 27.7 23.4 13.9 211 436 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was quick and easy. Added ranch dressing for the 'sauce' and some bell pepper. We really enjoyed this for breakfast and plan on making again.
A very delicious breakfast. I really enjoyed these with the pitas and might even try naan flat bread next time.
These are quite delicious. The recipe doesn’t say when to add the onion, so I just added them to the egg. Next time, I’ll stuff all the filling inside the pita. This way it will be easier to eat.
I loved this! I used a tortilla shell for a thin crust (less carbs version) and kale (because I had it leftover). So yummy, easy and quick. Make ahead a few and keep warm in the oven on low unti...
My husband and I really enjoyed all the flavors and textures of this dish. I wasn't certain if the Smithfield breakfast sausage would contribute enough spices and salt, so I used garlic salt and...