Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 20 servings (4 mini loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 4 mini loaf pans.
- Cream together sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs and mix well. Mix in sour cream and vanilla until combined.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Pour into egg mixture and mix well. Stir cinnamon chips into batter. Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until 2/3 full.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle topping over the batter in each loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean, 35 to 38 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the pans.
You might also like
Per Serving: 329 calories; 15.9 43.3 4 57 193 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1