Ingredients40 m servings 209
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 6 muffin cups.
- Blend together eggs, banana, honey, butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined.
- Combine coconut flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Whisk into banana batter until there are no lumps. Fold in walnuts. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean and tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute pecans for walnuts, if desired.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 10.8 24.4 5.8 92 196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These turned out great ! Healthy and carb-conscious. Fluffy and no weird "healthy food" bitter aftertaste...very convincing to the white flour and canola oil type of muffin maker. I DID adjust...
This was my first time using coconut flour and probably my last. The taste of the muffin is good, but the texture is off. The recipe has five stars so I gave it a try.
I made the recipe exactly as prescribed except I omitted the nuts and made 12 mini muffins instead of 6 bigger ones. They were lighter than pictured and did not flatten out or rise, so they loo...