Sugar-Free Keto Banana Coconut Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal, coconut, sweetener, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Pour in eggs, banana, butter, and water to flour mixture. Blend using a hand mixer to combine thoroughly. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, and tops are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute 2 cups of blueberries for the coconut and banana, if desired.
- If using unsalted butter, add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 14 14.7 9.9 82 172 Full nutrition