Macadamia Fat Bread
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 143
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place coconut butter and macadamia nuts in a food processor and process on high to achieve a part butter, part chunky, nut meal. Reduce speed to medium-low and add one egg. Run processor to combine, about 10 seconds. Add remaining eggs, one at a time, blending until mixture is creamy.
- Turn off the food processor and add stevia, baking soda, and salt; process to combine, 10 to 15 seconds. Clean edges of the bowl and process until mixture is evenly blended. Pour in lemon juice and reduce speed to low; blend well. Clean the sides of the bowl again and mix once more to thoroughly combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Let cool before transferring to a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute apple cider vinegar for lemon juice, if desired.
- If you dampen the parchment paper, it will be easier to line the loaf pan with it.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 13.7 4.3 2.9 45 258 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1