Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 256
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Stir flour, sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, oil, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer muffins onto a wire rack to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine confectioners' sugar, butter, hot water, vanilla extract, and remaining zest in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Dip cooled muffin tops in glaze. Cool until glaze firms up, about 10 minutes. Dip muffins a second time.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Placing waxed paper under the cooling racks makes for easy clean up!
Per Serving: 256 calories; 10.7 38.5 2.7 26 146 Full nutrition