Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, milk, sour cream, butter, eggs, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended. Fold in the flour mixture until batter is just moistened. Fold in blueberries; avoid overmixing because batter will turn purple.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 265 calories; 10.1 39.7 4.6 46 339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1