Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 6-inch pizza crusts)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix zucchini with eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan, wheat bran, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic until combined.
- Scoop about 1 cup of the mixture onto the parchment paper and spread into a 6-inch circle using your fingers or a spatula. Repeat with remaining zucchini mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on top, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Once crust is baked, top it with your favorite ingredients, and continue baking until cheese is melted. Allow the pizza to cool slightly in order to firm up the crust.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 18.1 9.4 18.9 177 450 Full nutrition