Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 90
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain well; rinse under cold water.
- Whisk sesame oil, coconut vinegar, aminos, red pepper flakes, and coconut sugar together in a large bowl.
- Grate cucumber using the largest holes of a box grater. Push through a colander to strain out excess liquid.
- Add cooked noodles to sesame sauce. Top with cucumbers and scallions; toss well. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Noodles can be made a day in advance, covered tightly with plastic wrap, or stored in an airtight container, and refrigerated.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 7.5 6.3 1.4 0 178 Full nutrition