Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt in a bowl with a whisk. Add mozzarella cheese; coat well with the almond flour mixture.
- Mix in sour cream, avocado oil, and egg using a spatula. Add cinnamon and sweetener to mixture; combine.
- Form dough into 6 biscuits and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 231 calories; 19.8 8.1 9.2 44 600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1