Keto Blueberry Biscuits
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"If you're from the South, you've probably had one of those amazing Bojangles' Bo-berry Biscuits®. I've been doing strict keto for over a month now. I've gotten past most of my cravings but I can't seem to shake the craving for one of these biscuits. This is my first attempt to make them. They smell good baking. You can refrigerate any leftover icing for up to 5 days."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 347
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together coconut flour, almond flour, whey protein, stevia powder, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, 1/2 cup melted butter, and vanilla extract in another bowl; mix until smooth.
- Crush blueberries using a food processor.
- Combine flour mixture and egg mixture until evenly mixed; add crushed blueberries and mix well.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into muffin cups using a small, flexible spatula, as batter will be sticky.
- Bake biscuits in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, make the icing. Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter together using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in stevia, cream, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Spread icing over biscuits and serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 347 calories; 30.3 15.9 9.4 123 278 Full nutrition