Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 12
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 small cookies)
- Mix almond flour, sweetener, and salt together in a small bowl with a fork. Add butter, egg white, and vanilla extract; continue mixing with a fork. Place in the freezer to help it harden for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- Remove batter from freezer. Measure out 1 teaspoon at a time; roll into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place plastic wrap on the bottom of a glass and roll dough balls flat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light, golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute almond extract for the vanilla extract, if desired.
Per Serving: 12 calories; 1.2 0.2 0.2 3 30 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Yes quadrupled the recipe, my family isn't small. I used 2 whole beaten eggs instead of egg white. Added almond extract as well as vanilla extract. It tasted great. My family loved them. Oh I ...