Low-Carb Almond Cinnamon Pancakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 141
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pancakes)
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Sift together almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Fold mixture into beaten egg whites. Stir in vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add almond milk to mixture; use a spatula and folding method to gently mix until batter is well combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-low heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Using lower heat helps the moisture evaporate without burning the pancakes. Otherwise, you might end up with pancakes that taste too wet.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 11.2 5.4 5.7 0 105 Full nutrition