Ingredients55 m servings 251
- Mix garlic, onion, and chili powders with paprika and salt. Rub mixture all over pork tenderloin.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and sear until golden brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Wrap tenderloin in aluminum foil.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill the pork in its foil for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard together with the remaining olive oil. Unwrap pork on the grill and liberally brush the glaze on all sides. Continue grilling, brushing on more glaze, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 10 minutes more.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting. Drizzle with any remaining glaze if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- Original recipe is suitable for a 3- to 4-pound tenderloin.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 11.8 4.2 30.6 95 381 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very good, no complaints, next time I’ll add about double the honey to make the glaze more glazy I did 5 lbs for 4 Adults and 4 Kids only a Couple small Pieces left over! Definitely make it aga...
Absolutely delicious. 2 1/2 lb for 6 people. I applied the rub 2 hours before searing.
Delicious grilling recipe. Made exactly as written and turned out perfectly.