Anise Sugar Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 125
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, anise seeds, baking powder, fennel seeds, and baking soda together in a medium bowl.
- Whisk oil, sugar, eggs, and vinegar together in a separate bowl. Pour over flour mixture and mix until dough comes together. Divide dough into small pieces and roll into short ropes. Join ends together to form rings.
- Arrange cookie rings on the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 125 calories; 7 13.9 1.8 16 68 Full nutrition