Ingredients40 m servings 254
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and butter in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add bananas, egg, and vanilla extract; beat for 1 minute.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the banana mixture. Beat until just combined. Stir in chopped strawberries. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 16 to 18 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute strawberries with 1/3 cup chopped raisins.
- This batter is enough to make 18 mini muffins.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 8.9 41 3.7 51 244 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Quick, easy and delicious! What more could you ask for in a recipe! Thanks !
Be sure to chop the strawberries into the smallest strawberry bits you can make. Large chunks of strawberries can make for soggy muffins.
banana flavour was a bit overpowering, might use slightly less next time. strawberry texture was okay, could be better. overall great!
These are fabulous and so easy!!! I used 2 medium/large bananas because that is what I had so ended up baking for 25 minutes instead of 18 to get them done but so worth the wait. My husband devo...