Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 722
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 big slices)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; unroll pizza dough over the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together in a small bowl. Spread over the parbaked crust. Layer beef-onion mixture, Cheddar cheese, and pickles on top.
- Return to the oven and bake until crust is dark golden brown, 6 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 722 calories; 52.8 35 26.1 90 1150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1