Spaghetti Squash Million Dollar Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 727
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle the inside of spaghetti squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Place squash flesh-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fork-tender, about 1 hour. Let cool until safe to handle. Use a fork to scrape strands across the width of the squash into a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, garlic, and dried onion in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add pizza sauce to the skillet; mix to combine and set meat sauce aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and parsley in a small mixing bowl and stir well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place 1/2 the cooked spaghetti squash into the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 the meat sauce and all of the cream cheese mixture. Add remaining spaghetti squash followed by remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and casserole is hot, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 727 calories; 52.3 29.7 36.4 155 1830 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1