Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 347
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet and place spaghetti squash on it, cut-side down.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until easily handled. Scrape spaghetti squash strands into a large bowl using a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to the bowl with the spaghetti squash and mix in chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic.
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk, and salt together in a separate bowl. Pour egg mixture over spaghetti squash mixture and toss everything to combine. Transfer entire mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 347 calories; 25.7 20.8 12.9 118 400 Full nutrition