Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 96
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 granola bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix wheat bran, raisin bran, breakfast cereal, chopped nuts, and dried fruit together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix sweetener, applesauce, maple syrup, egg whites, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Pour into wheat bran mixture and combine well.
- Spread into the prepared baking pan. Cut into desired number of bars before baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 96 calories; 3.8 15.6 3.8 0 63 Full nutrition