Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Mix apples, nonfat milk, vegetable oil, maple syrup, and brown sugar in another bowl. Gently fold in egg. Pour into flour mixture. Stir until batter is lumpy and just moistened.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 154 calories; 5.4 24.5 3.8 16 196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1