1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 584
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook soba in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add pork and stir-fry with a pinch of salt and pepper, about 5 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate, reserving oil in wok. Add carrots, onion, ginger, and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cabbage to the wok and stir-fry briefly, about 1 minute. Add drained soba noodles. Pour in 1/2 the yakisoba sauce and stir-fry until noodles and vegetables are covered with sauce, about 3 minutes. Return pork to the wok. Add additional sauce as desired. Remove from heat.
- Garnish yakisoba with kizami nori and a small pile of beni shoga just before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken breast may be substituted for the pork, but make sure to cut it very thin or the texture will be off.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 6.3 110.2 27.4 24 2220 Full nutrition