Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place peppers with cut sides down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place blackened peppers into a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins; mince.
- Combine roasted jalapenos, red wine vinegar, and garlic in a bowl. Stir in parsley, oregano, and lime juice. Whisk in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside at room temperature to allow flavors to combine, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use fresh jalapenos that aren't roasted for a different, yet equally delicious flavor.
- Olive oil brings the flavors together more; but for a lower-fat or fat-free version, use less or none. If no olive oil is added, use 2 limes instead of 3.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 14.5 10.4 1.3 0 487 Full nutrition