Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F (215 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cubed potatoes in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for at least 5 minutes.
- Drain water from potatoes and pat potatoes dry with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. Return potatoes to the bowl and add 2 tablespoons olive oil and generous pinches of salt and pepper. Transfer potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and spread them out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned on the bottom and edges, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chimichurri by combining parsley, basil, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir together and let sit while potatoes finish baking.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add chimichurri to hot potatoes and mix until covered.
You might also like
Per Serving: 291 calories; 14 38.7 5 0 58 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1