Fish Taco Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 652
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 main dish salads)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place fish fillets in a single layer on a shallow metal baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping halfway, until crispy and browned, 22 to 24 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up excess oil. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Tear apart lettuce leaves and divide between 2 salad bowls. Place tomatoes over the lettuce. Arrange avocado, cucumber, jicama, and onion around tomatoes. Cut fish fillets into quarters and arrange over the salads. Drizzle some salad dressing around the vegetables and over the fish.
- Sprinkle each salad with 1/2 of the cotija cheese. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For the dressing, search for Creamy Cilantro Salad Dressing on this site. My husband really liked this and said "The dressing makes it." So true.
- One could add more of any of the ingredients, like avocado, to suit individual taste.
Per Serving: 652 calories; 42.3 40.7 30.8 80 1239 Full nutrition