Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 608
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes on the baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until starting to soften, about 10 minutes. Add onion and peppers. Continue roasting until vegetables are crispy, about 25 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, make dressing. Combine tomatillos, mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, chile peppers, garlic, and chile powder in a small bowl.
- Toss roasted vegetables with cotija cheese, then toss with dressing. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 608 calories; 49.8 31.5 11.4 50 662 Full nutrition