Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts in olive oil. Arrange on a baking sheet, cut-side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Brussels begin to get tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven; sprinkle with sliced almonds. Return to the oven and continue cooking until sprouts begin to crisp and brown on the edges and almonds are toasted, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a medium serving bowl. Add Manchego cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest; mix until sprouts are well coated. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have a fresh lemon for the zest, the recipe also works with just the lemon juice. Also, if you're in a hurry and need to save time, you can buy bags of Brussels sprouts that are already cut in half. Make sure to use pre-cut veggies the same day or the day after purchase.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 10.1 12.2 6.5 5 146 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1