Orecchiette with Shrimp and Basil Pesto
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 594
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Toss shrimp with lemon juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add orecchiette and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 12 to 13 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, pulse basil, pine nuts, and garlic in a blender. Add Romano cheese; pulse until combined. Drizzle in olive oil slowly and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and mix with pesto; add tomatoes.
- Cook shrimp in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 3 minutes. Add to pasta.
You might also like
Per Serving: 594 calories; 16 85.9 27.8 94 231 Full nutrition